Recorded centrally by mouse click
Measuring the consumption of expensive gases leads users to be economical with resources. Costs are promptly reduced, and the user knows exactly where, when and how much has been used.
The values measured by the thermal mass flow rate meter are converted to digital and analogue signals and are monitored by PC / PLC.
Benefit from the following properties
- Central control by PC or PLC
- Recording the measurements
- Broken pipe monitoring
- Unaffected by pressure variations
- High precision and dynamic range
- Display of current value and total consumption
- Small investment with great benefit
- Chemical industry
- Food production