SNOL department has been producing heat treatment equipment for laboratory and industrial applications since 1960. SNOL department belongs to JSC Umega group which is the largest metal processing company in Baltic States, having more than 700 employees. The company pays particular attention to the product development by using advanced technologies and scientific progresses in order to meet individual user needs. Highly qualified personnel and premium materials result in high quality, reliability, and durability of our manufactured products.
SNOL exports 90% of its production. Nowadays, SNOL customers’ satisfaction resulted the grow of sales and SNOL brand awareness in more than 40 countries, not only in European markets but also in our new regions like Asia, Middle East, Africa, North and South America.
SnolTherm Business Unit, Umega Group AB
SNOL manufactures over 70 standard products of laboratory furnaces and ovens and over 90 models for the Industry. Our products are gradually building our brand awareness all over the world.
SNOL faces the challenge of either finding places to improve our standardized products or creating a solution for Your specific processes.
Why choose SNOL?
Main products lines
- Laboratory Furnaces
- Laboratory Ovens
- Industrial Furnaces
- Industrial Ovens
- Custom-built Furnaces and Ovens
- Thermal insulation materials
- Storage constructions (Shelving systems and Pallet racks)
- Made by European standards – SNOL products bear CE mark and company’s Quality Management System is certified by Bureau Veritas Quality International in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 / LST EN ISO 9001:2008 standards.
- One of the biggest manufacturer in the world reaching more than 4000 units per year
- Reliability – SNOL pays specific attention to products functionality and features
- Our professional engineers team are ready to offer solutions for your Hot innovations
- Short lead time – SNOL keeps our most popular in stock and 90% of our production is built in house
- Durability – Customers have been using SNOL products for more than 50 years.